Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blisters

I've been off my skis now for over a week due to an epic blister that I got over a week ago. I hate to do this to you, but here is the blister the day I got it:



And then here is is a week later (a week in which I didn't wear shoes- just crocs or birks and lots of neosporin):

Ok now that that is over, the skiing I head is fantastic, and I plan on getting out again soon! This blister should be skiable by the weekend- or at least that's what I keep telling myself!

Have fun out there.

2 comments:

weak and feeble said...

that's nasty!

Unknown said...

I have just found this particular item on your blog. I have a very similar looking blister and would like to know what did/do you do to 'protect' it while skiing? I have put double bandaids, mole skin, tape and two socks and it keeps getting aggravated.

Any advice would be great. Thanks!